Monday, September 24, 2012

A Venting Blog

I'm tired.

I'm tired of feeling sick.  I'm tired of being sick.  I'm tired of aches and pains and things I can't even describe.  I'm tired of not being able to talk to anyone about them.  I'm tired of keeping my feelings inside.  I'm tired of people wanting things and not working for them.  I'm tired of worrying about my health.  I'm tired of worrying about my dog.  I'm tired of not getting support.  I'm tired of feeling alone.  I'm tired of being over weight and even more tired about talking about it.  I'm tired of having to think about what I eat.  I'm tired of having to do all the cleaning.  I'm tired of having to do all the cleaning again and again.  I'm tired of socks on the floor.  I'm tired of asking to take the garbage out. I'm tired of spending evenings alone.  I'm tired of tomatoes.  I'm tired of people inviting themselves into my space.  I'm tired of people taking me for granted.  I'm tired of being the one to suck it up.  I'm tired of being the nice one.  I'm tired of not being special.  I'm tired of being responsible.  I'm tired of not being about to cut loose.  I'm tired of snoring.  I'm tired of not being able to give these things up.....of not letting go.  I'm tired of praying and not praying.  I'm tired of having to think of others before myself.  I'm tired of not being me.  I'm tired of not having time.  I'm tired of a routine that doesn't work.  I'm tired of trying to find a routine that does work.  

I'm just so plain freaking tired.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HUGS right back. It's appreciated.

      With the font at the top....it looks like Yenting. lol

      Delete
  2. Aw. I am sorry things aren't good now. I hope it turns around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to vent...hugs... and you are not alone in your feelings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me wants to say "why me." But then I don't want to play that card either. I'm strong but tired of having to be strong all the time. I felt better after saying these things but it doesn't change anything.

      Delete
  4. Sorry you're feeling so rough at the moment. I hope the visit to the doctor helps. It's good to vent now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a lot of this is simply part of the human condition. I doubt that anyone has many moments when everything is just right. I wish I could help you become a dog, because then some of these things wouldn't trouble you. However, I hope it is some consolation that you have opposable thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having thumbs is handy.

      I think a lot of this feeling is just from being sick last week. I think it took more out of me than I realized. And I was alone there last week because Hubby was away. Everything snowballed.

      I should live more like Brandy. Eat, drink, sleep, poop. That's pretty much her life!

      Delete
  6. *hug * Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this mama said (mama said, mama said!) ♫

    Sometimes I wish that song would shut the hell up.

    Yes, even when you vent the stuff is still there... but it's good to have company in this. They say "Misery loves company" but what sends it into spasms of delight is an appreciative audience. And I will appreciate the hell out of you *hug*

    Hang in there, Sandra. The great things about woes shared is that they do get smaller once you're refreshed and ready to fight the good fight again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the heck out of you too.

      Sometimes there's just too much, you know?

      Delete
  7. *Hugs* Passes a cup of tea and a bit of chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *hugs*

    Vent away. Do you know why venting works - because the feelings are released and immediately are minimized. When we hold things in they grow and can seem insurmountable, but once we share the pain, anger, frustration, annoyance, grief, what-have-you, those feelings lessen and are no longer intensified - this is why talk therapy works or talking to your hair dresser, bartender, bff, SO or anyone else that will listen.

    If you need a room to yell, scream, cry, cuss in - you are welcome to use my office. That's what I tell my kids - LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That totally made me feel better. How did you do that? It's like feeling validated.

      I do feel better today. Just wow, that wall came crashing down, you know?! I seemed to be doing a lot of crying. I'm glad I go tomorrow for my thyroid check. I'm hoping we find that things are off.

      Delete
    2. I happy to hear you are feeling better. :)

      I didn't do anything ... *smile* ... You're allowed to feel however you want to feel right at this moment ... but, now, what are going to do about those feelings?

      Crying may not solve the problem, but some days a good cry is all we need.

      Delete