Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sand Bucket Update 1

Football CHECK!

5.  Football!  OMG FOOTBALL!  Even before the football season starts.....there will be training camp and if you've followed the news or not....Roughrider training camp is taking place in my very own city.  I hope to be able to attend at least once.  That starts June 2nd.  At the end of that week they hold their annual Green & White Day which I've attended for many years now.  Check out Riderville North for what I might be up to!

If you are interested in reading about my experience at Training Camp click the following link for my Football blog:  What I Learned At Training Camp

To keep tabs on my bucket list, check it out here:  10 Thought Tuesday ~ Sand Bucket List ~

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I might go again on Friday if the rain doesn't stick around. On Saturday is an autograph session!!!! *runs around excited*

      Delete
    2. Have them sign your breast! That is about the classiest move a woman can ever make.

      Delete
    3. No way. I'm not that kind of gal and they are respectable responsible athletes. The Riders have a strict code of conduct!

      Delete