Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brandy ~ jacked

The Dad calls me Ayne Joe [Angel].
Mom got out of bed really early today.  I thought she was crazy.  Even though, she hugged and kissed and patted my head I stayed in bed where it was nice and warm.  Then curiosity got the better of me when I saw her getting ready for the day.

This only means two things.  I'm going to the spa or I'm going to the doctor.

I laid in the hallway shaking with anxiety over the possibilities!  

Mom was just about to leave when the guy who lives in the basement came and gave Mom a piece of paper.  They talked and laughed.

Then Mom got my leash off the shelf of the closet and I couldn't contain myself anymore.  I jumped and leaped all over the place while Mom struggled to get it tied on me.  I couldn't help myself.  *wags tail*

Then when we started off in the car I got all confused.  Mom wasn't driving towards the spa or the doctor.  Where was she taking me?  We drove down a road with lot's of tall buildings and people walking.  Then we went over a bridge and past a building Mom said was the University.  It seemed like maybe we were going on a trip....but I didn't remember any suitcases or food being packed.

To my surprise we did go to the doctor!!!!  And waiting inside was another dog just like me!  Well almost.  It was black and white and had a weird haircut.  The Assistant said their groomer was training for a competition and used their dog for practice.  I thought it looked like it would get very matted and with those long shaggy ears how would you eat or drink water without dragging them through everything?  I'm glad Mom doesn't do that to me.

I was soooo embarrassed!  With all the excitement I did something I never NEVER do.  

I made a squishy on the floor.

We sure had to wait a long time.  *pants*  Another dog came in and sat with us.  She was nice.  She was a big dog and had lot's of spunk.

It's a lot more fun when the waiting room has dogs instead of cats.

Finally Dr. Powell called us in.  He just back from vacation.  I said "RUFF!"  Which of course means....never go away again because all hell broke loose!  The Mom and Dr. Powell talked about all sorts of things and he looked in my ears and at my butt and at the skin on my back.  I didn't understand all of it but what I think Dr. Powell said was that all the pills The Mom sneaks to me in NutraGrain bars are good for me and doing things to make me healthy.

I wished the pills came in bacon flavour.

When we were done The Mom made me sit in the car by myself.  When she came out she had a bag of stuff in orange bottles and bag of something that smelled really yummy and had carrots on it.  I tried licking it but it only tasted like paper.

Before I new it, we were back home!

I ran in the house and drank some water.  Then The Mom got the bag with the carrots on it and opened it and gave me one.  COOKIES!!!!  COOKIES!!!!  

I may have drooled a little.

Afternoon nap time.

6 comments:

  1. A most excellent blog, Brandy. Of course, dog blogs are always the best and most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting to hear things from your point of view Brandy:) Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your day Brandy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny says hi, Brandy! Today is his birthday. He has a friend over for a sleep over... and he's two today! Both Sunny and Fluffy really enjoyed your blog and are now frisking me for cookies! I'd better comply... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you overheard Mom and RP having an affair. People always laugh when they are having an affair. Keep your eye on them.

    ReplyDelete